Dawson HPH 9000 Offshore Piling Hammer
A double acting hydraulic hammer giving high-energy output and increased speed of operation.
- Fast hammer blow rate for rapid pile penetration
- No electrical cables to the hammer
- Robust construction
- Intelligent cushion block irons out peak stresses
- Very efficient energy transfer
- Special underwater driving application
The Dawson HPH 9000 uses a universal guide sleeve that permits the hammer to be used for different diameters of pipe pile up to a maximum pipe diameter of 36 inches or 914 mm. Larger sleeves can be made to order to suit specific applications.